This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Alien spreads mysterious aura, and it claims the right to that already by its name. Thirteen years after the huge success of Angel, Thierry Mugler has decided to challenge the perfumery world once again. Alien is a magic elixir captured in a bottle in the shape of a strange object, reminiscent of philosophers’ stone or some warlock object of a deep and mysterious purple color. Its woman has to be a bit of a witch. The creators of Aline based the composition on three main lines: warm white amber in the base, woodsy notes in the heart, and sunny Indian jasmine in the top. Alien was launched in 2005. Alien was created by Dominique Ropion and Laurent Bruere. This product is manufactured in France.
- Note: The promo code is not available on the product packaging if purchased Online.
- For promo code please purchase from Retail store
- Alien spreads mysterious aura, and it claims the right to that already by its name
- Thirteen years after the huge success of Angel, Thierry Mugler has decided to challenge the perfumery world once again
- 1 ounce EDP Spray
- Alien was launched by the design house of Thierry Mugler
- It is recommended for casual wear.