We want to help improve our environment in a BIG WAY.
F.E.T.E. (from earth to earth) is about the ethical sourcing of products crafted from materials that come directly from Earth (such as bamboo) and which can be returned to the Earth once their usefulness has ended. There are millions of toothbrushes being thrown out every day. Most contain toxic plastic. Many end up in the landfills causing health problems for current and future generations as well as our wildlife.
A Biodegradable Product for an Eco-Friendly Lifestyle
One billion plastic toothbrushes are thrown away every year in the USA, creating 50 million lbs of waste annually. Imagine the figures across the world. Now is the time to reverse that trend and start buying Bamboo Toothbrushes.
WHAT MAKES OUR TOOTHBRUSHES SO GOOD?!
– Good for the environment. No plastic parts! The bamboo handles are completely biodegradable and the bristles are made of nylon that can be pulled out and put in the recycling bin. Even the packaging is recyclable or biodegradable. – We are continually looking for an even more eco-friendly bristle to make our toothbrushes 100% plant based and compostable. We won’t use the available “natural” bristles as those are usually animal hair and the care of those animals is always questionable. Our toothbrush is 100% vegan. All our packaging is made from recycled materials and can recycled again or allowed to biodegrade once you no longer need them.
COLOR-CODED FAMILY PACK
– Each of the 4 toothbrushes in a box has a different color on the lower end of the handle, giving our toothbrushes an aesthetic look making it easy to identify which toothbrush belongs to which family member.
– Each box contains 4 individually wrapped and boxed toothbrushes.
Join the environmental movement by clicking the add to cart button at the top of the page and enjoy our Bamboo Toothbrush
- WHY BAMBOO? Bamboo is the worlds fastest naturally renewing resource which is also inherently anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
- WHY NYLON BRISTLES? BPA-free effectively cleans and is biodegradable.
- WHY THE PACK OF 4? Brushes should be replaced regularly (every month or two) or after any illness. For a family of 4 this is one brush each. For a single person, this pack lasts 4- 8 months (depending on how regularly you change brushes)! This means you can really start paying attention to your oral health without the worry of contaminating the environment. Individually wrapped.
- WHY MULTI-COLORS? Everyone loves a little color! And it makes it easier (in a family) to know whose brush is whose.
- IT FEELS GOOD! Our brushes are soft and comfortable in your hand as well as in your mouth. You and your children may not want to put them down. Bamboo has a very nice natural energy about it – in contrast to common plastic brushes.