This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build-up and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. But pro-health all-in-one with cross action bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle–an optimal 16 degree–cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health’s tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue.
- Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas.based On a single-use brushing study
- Helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis
- Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gum line. A regular manual toothbrush.based On a single-use brushing study
- Removes surface stains and polishes teeth
- Removes odor-causing germs from the tongue
- Healthy Beautiful Smiles for Life