This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Easy and More Effective Way to Floss, the Waterpik Aquarius Professional Water Flosser is the most advanced water flosser ever. And it is the first dental water flosser in its class accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA). It cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline where traditional brushing and flossing can’t reach, using a unique combination of water pressure and pulsations. Featuring a new compact and contemporary design, the Aquarius Professional Water Flosser oral irrigator includes on/off water control on the handle, an LED information panel, and 7 Waterpik Water Flosser tips. New pulse-modulation technology provides maximum plaque removal (Floss Mode) and enhanced gum stimulation and improved circulation (Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode), providing exceptional dental care at home. The convenient one-minute timer with a 30-second pacer ensures thorough water flossing of all areas. The Waterpik Water Flosser is essential for good oral hygiene and tooth care.
- First in category – Waterpik Water Flosser awarded the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance
- The Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser is the easy and more effective way to floss.Pressure Range- 10 to 100 PSI (0.703 to 7.030 Kg/cm2).Flow Rate per Minute- 13 Ounces (400 mL)
- Features 10 pressure settings, 7 Waterpik water flossing tips, and 90 seconds of water capacity
- Enjoy healthier gums and brighter teeth in just a minute a day, essential for good oral hygiene and tooth care
- Compatible with 120VAC/60Hz outlets, for use in North America only. Any warranty will be voided through the sale and use of the product outside North America. Shipment outside of North America is prohibited by Waterpik